Thursday, April 17, 2008

I wonder ...

... how we can spend 1.5 million dollars for a sextape of Marilyn Monroe while so many people are dying of hunger! (and the story doesn't specify if Marilyn was naked or not ...)
Is it because of Marylin?
Is it because the guy might be JFK or Robert Kennedy?

I don't even want to imagine how many people could have been feed with this 1.5 million dollars spent for a 15-minute sextape !

I can't already understand why some people are actively seeking sextapes of stars such as Lindsay Lohann, Kristin Davis, of sport women such as Laure Manaudou or of star girlfriends such as Sarah Larson ...

What is more exciting?
The fact that the people are famous?
The fact that we violated their privacy?
The fact that it is without the knowledge of their will?
Is it just to see how famous people can make love ?

Now I wonder when a sextape between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky will be released because I guess there must be some cameras everywhere in the White House for security reasons...

In fact, I pity those people who need this kind of video to be happy! They deserve their own private moments can be found on the web ...

No comments: